Sunday 1 October 2017

Where the hell have you been?

Well, I haven't posted since late July, which is a bit unusual for me. Painting has kind of fallen by the wayside - I haven't really painted since July when I posted my work in progress of the models I was playing around with, and the last model I finished was Teddy back in May.


So, this is part of the problem. The dining table where I do my painting is still a bit of a state - although I at least got it to the point where my beloved wife could have her half back for a her knitting machine.


Of course, I needed to pile all this up to clear that space, so I can't really get to my hobby space at all. There's probably too many projects that will never be started, let alone finished, so perhaps I should have a bit of a clear out...


What's been good hobby wise is that I've been managing to keep regular games up. Unfortunately, the battle reports take a lot of time to process and write up well, so I've had ten Infinity games since I last blogged - seven HATE League games, and three at a tournament down at Wayland Games.

I may summarise a few, as it's been quite a while since some of them and I may not be able to accurately remember them!



The Wayland tournament on the first day of the Infinity Season 9 has led to a small bit of comedy - for a brief, brief moment I was ranked 24th at Infinity in the UK, as you have to play a game that season to rank in ITS.

That's all I've got for now. Hopefully I'll be back soon enough with some interesting hobby content...

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you are at least gaming regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The league has been really good for regular gaming, while not being too demanding to the point where I start missing rounds and losing motivation. It looks like a game every three weeks is pretty much perfect for me.

    ReplyDelete