Thursday 12 October 2017

HATE Infinity League: Bakunin vs. Merovingian Rapid Response Force


So, as expected, I played this game at the end of May and I have not a clue about the details of what happened, and I barely took any photos either. My notes say that we were playing "Seize the Antennas". I was playing Jb's rightly feared Merovingian Rapid Response Force.


This photo was probably taken as the first time I've actually landed a smoke grenade and not got my Morlocks slaughtered before they did anything at all.


The closest I got to the centre objective. My brave Zero light skirmisher has little chance of taking out the swarm of assorted French who are covering the centre objective.


My Reverend Healer made a second push for the centre console, but it was not to be.









I was doing badly enough that I took a photo of an unconscious French trooper.


Jb pushed up to try and get my antenna, but the Mk12 Sin Eater did his job and the last photo on my phone is this same photo with absolutely everyone removed. I think the Moderator may have done something heroic, but the end result was everyone dead before the French could seize the last antenna.

Final score - Jb wins 7-4, but I feel really good about this as usually he completely takes me apart. It not being 10-1 makes me feel much better (both scored a classified objective for a point, then he had two antenna at 3 points each to my one).

No comments:

Post a Comment