Monday 10 October 2016

Visiting Bad Squiddo Games


So, a little while ago, my wife and I took a little trip to Cardiff to celebrate my wife's birthday. There were many typically birthday like things such as staying in a nice hotel and delicious food and so on. But this is not what this blog is about.


No, this blog is about miniatures. And Cardiff is the home of Bad Squiddo Games, run by Annie, who originally was the Dice Bag Lady. As Sim and I are friends with Annie, we offered to help clear out some of her backlog of menial labour, while she got on with Important CEO Type Business.

My first job was putting a whole bunch of miniatures into blisters. Some of these were new sculpts - Annie has been commissioning all sorts of awesome historical and fantasy female miniatures in realistic and sensible clothing and armour. They've all been announced now, so no searching around for Secrets!

Photo by Annie of Bad Squiddo Games

Here is proof of me doing something constructive, cutting out the backing panels for the blister packs.

Annie is awesome people, and she's doing a great job of filling a massive gap in the wargaming market.

Whether you want awesome female orcs, women of the Red Army, or a swarm of guinea pigs, you should totally check out Bad Squiddo's range. Annie is a friend, but I don't think you'll be let down by the quality of what she's doing. I've been super impressed with everything I've bought from her so far.


Obviously, after a hard day's labour, we were able to get back to proper holiday activities.

2 comments: