Thursday 25 December 2014

Dark Sphere Kitbash Secret Santa

Some of the guys at Dark Sphere decided to have a Secret Santa Kitbash this year. The way this worked was that everyone who signed up was randomly allocated another participant, and instructed to make a kitbash for them. We all had to list out our armies so we got something of use. I mentioned I was doing Guard, Inquisition and Chaos stuff.

This morning, I unwrapped my parcel, and got this.


The big pile of dead Grey Knight heads at the mutant's feet is a nice touch. I'll be looking at getting this chap painted up in the New Year.

Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. A little Cthulthu at Christmas. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's a nice fun kit bash. I'm super pleased I took park in the secret Santa.

      Delete