Thursday 27 September 2012

Shameless profiteering


It seems that a lovely gentleman on the Internet is running a competition to win a copy of the Angron miniature.

It seems that despite him staying in the same hotel as me for Golden Demon, I managed to completely miss him, which is a shame, as he seems like a lovely chap.

...

Oh, and a few links later I discover its because he was at a pub meet with the Platoon Britannica guys and not eating at the hotel.

Then I go to the Platoon Britannica site and find a photo of me and my wife at a painting day and people asking who we are 'cause they recognised us from other painting days.

Some days, six degrees of separation scares me.

Anyhow, the key thing here was recommending people check out the Masterminis.net blog, because that way, I have a chance of winning a very pretty miniature! 

No comments:

Post a Comment