Monday 2 April 2012

This week

I am currently painting the hull of my Leman Russ Demolisher. Due to time constraints on Throne of Skulls, I ended up using an already assembled old Leman Russ Battle Tank hull for the Demolisher and blu-taccing the turret on. The old and new turret sockets aren't compatible, so my now assembled Demolisher hull is getting painted up to match the turret - I should also sort out the Leman Russ turret for its hull!

In progress:
Leman Russ Demolisher Hull

To do:
Paint Leman Russ Battle Tank Turret
Paint second Leman Russ Battle Tank (all of it)
Audit Imperial Guard

Tomorrow is Dark Sphere, as usual. I've no strong plans for the rest of the week (but the evenings do look busy and I'm not expecting to get much painting done) until Sunday, when Paul is coming over to play me with his Space Wolves again. Hopefully he won't brutally slaughter me again this time like he did last time!

No comments:

Post a Comment